Anis Trend Basic Line
A user friendly, very economically priced and safe small-volume channel shear baler series, or optionally clearance baler with a choice of horizontal or vertical wire tying which offers solutions to all small load operations requiring a fully automatic baler. This baseline baler is easy to control, maintenance free and has no unnecessary options.
This baler series has a short channel which means that the installation requires minimal floor space. It has easier and cheaper construction, so these machines are suitable for less intensive work.
High specific pressing power provides a high compaction of material and consequently an optimum full truck load.
Very competitively priced, quick ROI – return on investment.
Machines are available with hopper sizes, feed openings and power units tailored to suit the application in hand.
- Sliding press ram on wearing plates
- Pressing force: 50 – 60 Tonnes
- Bale size: 750 x 750mm and 110 x 750 mm
- Main hydraulic motor: 15, 22 or 30kW
- Feed opening 1000mm and 1300 mm
HIGH BALE QUALITY
- Software, optimally adjusted for the different materials, guarantees high bale quality even when material is frequently changed
- Optimised bale dimensions and bale weights for efficient full truck loading
- Optimal press results with heavy, evenly formed and easily stackable mill-sized bales.
- Possible to switch-off wire strapping manually